When it comes to hair, you can never be sure enough. Because the hair once gone, will be hard to regain. Hair is the most important part of your body, though it does not do many functions to save your life. Hair gives you a personal identity. People recognise you from your hairstyle and hair colour. If you are blessed, you would have the soft and silky hairs that everyone wishes for. If you do not have, you can always take care of your hair to make them extra smooth and lustrous. There are many things you can do to get beautiful hair like use of sulfate free shampoo.
What are the steps to take for beautiful hair?
- Maintain a proper, well balanced diet.
- Drink lots of water.
- Trim your hair at least once every couple of months.
- Give regular massages to your hair.
- Wash your hair once in two days.
- And last but not at all the least; use only sulfate free brands shampoos for black hair.
So, why use sulfate free shampoo?
Sulfate are basically detergents. They are used in liquids and soap bars that are used to clean the floor, toilet or dishes. They are good cleansing agents and thus, they will clean your hair thoroughly, but will leave it dull and rough. The most common sulfates are sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS).These chemicals can harm your hair and its growth. They can loot the moisture off your hair whereas a sulfate free shampoo is mild and keeps your hair nourished.
How do you know if your shampoo is sulfate free?
Simple, the ingredients of the shampoo are given on the bottle. Also, the cover will mention that it is a sulfate free given its popularity. You can also know whether a shampoo is sulfate free or not by the amount of lather it produces. A sulfate free shampoo will produce very less lather. It is almost like you have not applied anything. A shampoo that contains sulfate will lather a lot.
The popularity of sulfate free shampoo USA-
The trend of using shampoo and conditioner in USA.fast catching up. You can find a number of companies that produce sulfate free products including shampoo and conditioner in USA. Companies like Tresemme, L’Oréal, Garnier and so on, have introduced their shampoo products to the USA beauty conscious people.
Sulfate free shampoo list and benefits –
- Reduces the risk of inflammation or irritation to the scalp that is caused by chemicals.
- Helps in retaining the natural oil of the hair.
- It will increase the moisture retention capacity in the air.
- If you have coloured your hair, it will help you retain that colour for a longer time. The sulphates will wash off the colours in no time.
- Will avoid the complications the harmful chemicals can cause when absorbed by the scalp into the brain.
Thus, these are all the benefits of using these shampoo. Your hair can benefit a lot if you change your shampoo today. Search for the sulfate free shampoo brand to protect your hair. The mild shampoos will have fewer chemicals in them.